- Responsive Design
- Clean Layout
- Experienced with designing clean layouts and visually appealing elements
- Speed and low overhead
- Experienced with Ajax Framework
- Website using Twitter's Bootstrap framework under construction
- Source Code for this Site
- Autonomous Flight
- Open source Arduino platform
- Gyroscopes and Accelerometers
- Bluetooth Communication
- SolidWorks Design
- C++ based development for Blackberry
- Object-oriented approach with abstract data types
- Learning Android(Java)
- Learning iOS(Objective C)
- Highly Interested in OpenGL game-dev
I have experience building clean, responsive and fast web-based tools that utilise ajax to load dynamic elements. I am currently familiarizing myself with Twitter's Bootstrap framework of Web Development.
I am working to build (design, construct and program) an autonomous quadcopter with the use of gyroscopes, accelerometers and Arduino microcontrollers.
Having done app development for blackberry, I am now branching out to apply my object oriented approach to the Android and iOS platforms.
- Shooting with Nikon D7000
- Have performed photoshoots for both individual clients and University events
- Self taught Photoshop
- Interested in and pursuing video production
- Market Research
- Actively engaged in market research
- Follow successful investors' strategies regularly to understand the everchanging market
- Profitable investment portfolio
- Keeping up with world business news
I love to travel and shoot with my Nikon D7000. Whether it be leisurely or on a photoshoot, the perspective that a unique camera angle can add to a moment is artistic in itself.
I have been investing for a year and a half with my bank, doing regular market research and reading financial documents as a means of staying in touch with current events while maintaining profitability.
Spoken word is my passion and most natural form of creative expression. It brings an element of abstract thought into my technical work. YouTube my name!
I am pursuing a Bachelor of Applied Science degree at the University of Waterloo; specializing in Mechatronics Engineering and have a passion for technology and design. I am always open to new ideas and am looking to make a positive and significant impact on the world. I would love to hear from you regarding employment or idea sharing.
As an engineering student and a conscious member of society, I believe innovation to be at the heart of progress. Always on a hunt for new ideas, I am hungry to learn from the world and to innovate new solutions for its many problems.
Efficiency is an essential part of success in the modern world. Whether it be in the technology we build and use or in the way we go by our days, an efficient approach to time management and problem solving goes a long way.
I lead a balanced life style and strive to develop myself as an overall more productive, healthier and more creative individual. My non-technical interests include personal fitness, photography, spoken word.